Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When Nazis are in bloom...

http://www.rickross.com/graphics/nazi2.jpg
Neo-Nazi Gathering photo from www.rickross.com

My stats have been unusually good tonight. When my husband congratulated me on that, I said, "It's Nazis." I don't know why it is, but you can always count on Nazis to be crowd-pleasers for a certain group. As for my faithful readers, I hope they'll put up with me, figuring that Nazis are just a momentary burp of Write and Wrong tastelessness. And if new readers happen along, I should say I don't write about Nazis often, so if you read an older blog and see something else you like, then welcome. But if you're a new reader in hot pursuit of Nazis, go back to Google, kthnxby.

I never understood the Nazi thing. But if I were stupid or, even better, stupid and psychotic, maybe I'd think, Way cool! You get to wear great-looking uniforms, ride motorcycles, and beat the shit out of anyone you want! Plus there's that great salute to Hitler, who's always right and dead besides, so he can't boss anyone around! I also understand that some S&M sickies are attracted to the leather and boots factor, while all sickies everywhere can link their arms in brotherhood and universally agree on the wisdom of killing people you don't like.

There's a website I stop in on every so often; it's for people who have cats that look like Hitler. It's at www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com. Cats that have the forelock and little square moustache are known as kitlers. And while I enjoy looking at kitlers, and realize they didn't ask to look like Hitler, I don't know how I'd feel about having one myself. I guess I'm Naziphobic.

There are worse things to be.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/kitler/pics/thumbnails/kitler1466.jpg

No comments: